With immediate effect Government of Pakistan has made it mandatory for all passenger traveling from Pakistan to complete the Customs Declaration Form. The purpose of Customs Declaration Form is to declare the foreign currency a passenger is taking out of Pakistan with them.
Last update 22 Sep 2022: Custom declaration form is only required for following passengers.
- For passengers coming to Pakistan and having foreign currency of value USD 10,000 and more.
- For passengers departing from Pakistan and having foreign currency of value USD 5,000 and more
Customs Declaration Form for Departure from Pakistan
The form should be filled online, printed and kept with you at the time of departure. Hard copies of submitted form can be presented at the designated customs counter in the airport terminal. Boarding passes will be issued to the passengers only after the submission of the declaration form.
The passengers are required to provide following information in declaration form:
- Basic personal detail including passport number, date of birth and contact number
- Your flight information including flight number, date and departure time
- Destination including your purpose of visit to destination
- Detail of any jewellery or precious items you are carrying
- Detail of foreign currency your are carrying including the name and receipt of the currency exchange dealer from where you have made the currency conversion