In a recent tweet by UAE's National Emergency and Crisis Management Authority (NECMA), the travel ban from Pakistan is being lifted from 5 August 2021.
The ban will be lifted after months of travel restriction from Pakistan, India and few more countries. Travelers from these countries were not even allowed to transit through any airport in UAE.
- Passengers from Pakistan will be allowed to transit throguh Dubai (DXB), Abu Dhabi (AUH) and other airports in UAE
- Passengers must have a negative PCR test report taken within 72 hours of flight
- Passengers must meet all travel requirements for final destination
Returnee Passengers with Resident Visa
- Passengers having valid UAE residence visa will also be able to travel back to UAE who are certified by Emirati authorities as fully vaccinated
- They must have a negative PCR test report taken within 48 hours of flight
- They will need to apply for online entry permit
Certain exceptions have been given to Students, Government Officials, Medical related staff.
This is developing news and may have further updates. Please call our customer support for latest informations.
Last Modified on 04 Aug, 2021 — Pakistan Time