Napoleon once said – “If world was one country, Turkey would be its capital”. Spanning over Europe and Asia geographically Turkey is one of the world’s most beautiful country with rich culture, history and mouthwatering cuisines. Turkey attracts millions of tourists from around the world and thousands of tourists from Pakistan.
Turkey announced to change its official name to "Turkiye" in June, 2022.
Types of Turkey Visit Visas
Turkey offers two kind of visa process for Pakistani nationals. Those Pakistani nationals who have a valid visa for certain European and American countries, can apply through an easy online e-visa process. For all other Pakistani nationals, they need to complete following requirements.
Documents Required for Turkey Visa in Pakistan
Turkish Embassy in Pakistan requires all Pakistani nationals who are not eligible to apply an e-visa, to complete following requirements. Customer need to personally submit visa application file along with required documents at designated visa drop-box location.
- Application form duly filled and signed by applicant
- Original passport – minimum 6 months valid
- Copy of passport’s first, second page and all other pages having visas or stamps
- Travel insurance
- Polio vaccination card
- Bank statement – last six months
- Bank account maintenance certificate
- Copy of flight reservation
- Copy of hotel reservation
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background
- Copy of any previous visas
- Consent letter of the applicant
- Bonafide letter (for students only)
- Ex-Pakistan leave (for government employees only)
- Personal appearance of traveler is mandatory at the time of submission
Turkey Visa Fee in Pakistan
Turkey has recently changed its visa processing policy and procedure. We shall update and share new procedure shortly.
Turkish Visa Validity and Processing Time
The total duration of stay of your visa is approved according to your given travel plan (flight & hotel). The processing time is usually 10 working days but the process sometimes takes 3 to 4 weeks. Travelers are advised to apply for their visa well before their planned travel.
Best Months to Visit Turkey
Turkey experiences hot summers and cold winters. April, May, mid-September to mid-November are the best time to visit Turkey. If you have any personal weather preferences, you can travel during other months and enjoy equally.
Turkish Visa Terms & Conditions
- All fees including embassy fee, drop- box service fee and company’s service fee are non-refundable in case of visa rejection
- Visa approval is subject to decision of Turkish Embassy
- The fees may change anytime without notice. Please contact customer support for latest information.