"Wonderful Indonesia," encapsulates the nation's incredible natural beauty, diverse cultures, and vibrant traditions. It invites travelers to explore a world of enchanting landscapes, from pristine beaches and lush rainforests to ancient temples and bustling markets. With its warm hospitality and rich heritage, Indonesia truly offers a wonderful and unforgettable experience for every visitor.
Fly Aviation Travel (Pvt) Limited is an authorized visa processing company for Indonesia visa in Pakistan.
Indonesia Visa Application Requirements for Pakistani Nationals
A visit visa to Indonesia can be applied in Pakistan by fulfilling following requirements. Travelers can submit their visa application at any of our branch location. We shall handle the remaining process.
- Original passport having minimum 7 months of validity from the date of travel
- All previous original passports (if any)
- Copy of previous Indonesian visa (if any)
- Copy of NTN
- Copy of CNIC (front & back)
- Two passport size photographs with white background
- Confirmed return travel itinerary (travel date should not be within 14 days of visa submission)
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- Latest and original bank statement of last 6 months. Minimum balance should be PKR 500,000
- Original bank account maintenance letter
- Request letter on letterhead of company/institution of the applicant indicating the purpose of visit
- COVID-19 complete vaccination certificate/booster
- Police character certificate for fresh passports and first time travelers
Indonesia Visit Visa Fee in Pakistan
The tourist visa fee for Indonesia is USD 120 in Pakistan, that includes Embassy fee and the processing charges.
Important Information for Indonesia Visa
- The visa fee is non-refundable in case of rejection of visa application
- Visa approval is subject to decision of Indonesian Visa Authority
- The fee and rules may change without notice. Please contact us for latest updates
- Travelers are required to abide by local laws and regulations
- Overstays are strictly prohibited and will cause detention by law enforcements