Indonesia – a country having metropolitan life in its capital city Jakarta; and exotic beaches, islands and scenic views around the country. Indonesia has more than 18,000 islands. Bali is one of the most visited destination by travelers from Pakistan.
Indonesia Visa Requirements for Pakistani Nationals
A visit visa to Indonesia can be applied in Pakistan by fulfilling following requirements. We assist for complete visa file preparation and submission process.
- Bank statement – last six months
- Bank account maintenance letter
- Request letter on letterhead stating purpose of visit to Indonesia
- Copy of NTN (National Tax Number)
- Ticket Reservation
- Original passport with at least 8 months validity
- 3 passport size photographs
- Copy of NIC
- Copy of business documents (in case of business person)
- Police character certificate
Indonesia Visit Visa Fee in Pakistan
The visit visa fee for Indonesia is USD 105 in Pakistan. We shall prepare your visa application and will submit on your behalf. All required documents to be provided by the applicant.
Top Attractions in Indonesia
Following are top attractions and places to visit as recommended by travelers.
- Beaches of Bali
- Gili Islands
- Komodo National Park
- Mount Bromo
- Lake Toba
- Borobudur Temple
- Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta
- Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta
- Jakarta Old Town
When to Visit Indonesia
There is contradiction about a standard recommended time to visit Indonesia. Some people prefer May, June and September during the dry season. Some advice July and August as peak season. It is recommended to check latest weather forecast for the months you are traveling. Also it depends on your personal preference as Indonesia has tropical weather and has many variance. Rainy season should be avoided.
Important Information for Indonesia Visa
- The visa fee is non-refundable in case of rejection of visa application
- Visa approval is subject to decision of Indonesian Visa Authority
- The fee and rules may change without notice. Please contact us for latest updates
- Travelers are required to abide by local laws and regulations
- Overstays are strictly prohibited and will cause detention by law enforcements
Last Modified on 26 Jul, 2021 — Pakistan Time