Fly Aviation Travel is now authorized visa-drop box service provider company for The Royal Thai Embassy in Pakistan. See news here
Documents Required for Thailand Visa in Pakistan
To apply a tourist visa for Thailand in Pakistan, travelers need to provide following documents.
- Covering visa request letter on letterhead
- Original passport (minimum 6 months valid from date of travel)
- All previous passports
- Bank statement – last 1 year with minimum Pak Rupees 5 lacs balance
- 2 fresh passport size photographs
- Copy of NTN & Tax returns
- 2 copies of NIC
- 2 copies of Passport
Additional documents may be required in some cases.
Thailand Visit Visa Fee & Processing Time
Fee for single entry Thailand tourist visa in Pakistan is PKR 12,500. A 30 days visa is usually issued with 90 days travel validity. The visa process takes approximately 7 to 10 business days.
Terms & Conditions for Thailand Visa
- Visa fees are non-refundable in case of visa rejection
- Company will not be responsible in case of any delay in visa process by Embassy
- Visa approval is subject to Thai Immigration’s decisions
- Visitors must hold return ticket
- Overstays are strictly prohibited
- Visa fees are subject to change without any notice
Last Modified on 27 Sep, 2022 — Pakistan Time