Fly Aviation Travel is now authorized visa-drop box service provider company for The Royal Thai Embassy in Pakistan. See news here
With astonishing great cuisine, fascinating culture, tropical climate, marvelous mountains and awesome beaches, Thailand is considered as a magnet for tourists and travelers around the world. Thailand is a country of breathtaking natural beauty and friendly people.
Documents Required for Thailand Visa in Pakistan
To apply a tourist visa for Thailand in Pakistan, travelers need to provide following documents.
- Covering visa request letter on letterhead
- Original passport (minimum 6 months valid from date of travel)
- Bank statement – last 1 year with minimum Pak Rupees 3 lacs balance
- 2 fresh passport size photographs
- Copy of NTN
- 2 copies of NIC
- 2 copies of Passport
- Confirmed air ticket
- Hotel booking
Additional documents may be required in some cases.
Thailand Visit Visa Fee & Processing Time
Fee for single entry Thailand tourist visa in Pakistan is PKR 6,500. A 30 days visa is usually issued with 90 days travel validity. The visa process takes approximately 5 business days.
Top Places to See in Thailand
You must visit Bangkok for shopping and Phuket for beaches and night life. Also following are top rated activities by travelers.
- Phi Phi Island
- The Grand Palace, Bangkok
- Wild Elephants at Khao Yai National Park
- Beaches of Koh Samui & Phuket
- Floating Markets
- Shopping in Bangkok
Terms & Conditions for Thailand Visa
- Visa fees are non-refundable in case of visa rejection
- Company will not be responsible in case of any delay in visa process by Embassy
- Visa approval is subject to Thai Immigration’s decisions
- Visitors must hold return ticket
- Overstays are strictly prohibited
- Visa fees are subject to change without any notice
Last Modified on 25 Oct, 2021 — Pakistan Time